D365UG/CRMUG Summit in Nashville is just around the corner, and eLogic is taking the stage to lead a key session on The Impact of IoT and Azure Machine Learning to Help Realize your Digital Transformation (session info below). D365UG/CRMUG is the largest annual gathering of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and CRM users, and the place to take part in electrifying sessions, essential peer-to-peer knowledge exchanges, product insight forums, & networking opportunities. Reach Out if you want to meet up in Nashville!
The Impact of IoT and Azure Machine Learning to Help Realize your Digital Transformation
Date: Thursday October 12th | Time: 3:45 PM - 4:45 PM | Location: Hermitage C
Format: Presentation | Level: Intermediate
Manufacturers have historically competed on product innovation + operational excellence to establish their leadership position in the market, through tight margins + lean operations. Today, you must differentiate with service by managing the entire equipment lifecycle. Learn how to leverage Azure IoT and Machine Learning to unlock additional service opportunities from your Dynamics 365 investment. Your customers expect more, and delivering an excellent, end-to-end customer experience is more important than ever.
In this session, attendees will learn how to:
- Reduce your downtime with predictive maintenance; predict equipment failures before they happen, and systematically prevent them
- Detect, troubleshoot, and resolve issues remotely before they surface for your customers with Remote Monitoring
- Increase customer satisfaction + retention with intelligent customer engagement (portal technology)
- Make proactive service and maintenance decisions about your equipment with predictive intelligence
- Utilize predictive analytics within Azure ML to deliver actionable intelligence against activities and opportunities
- See how Microsoft’s Azure IoT Suite (including Machine Learning & Analytics) connects with Dynamics 365 to enable you to extend & own your service lifecycle
View CRMUG's session schedule
Meet the Presenter:
Justin Pittman - Director, Digital Commerce
Justin is a leader in driving digital transformation and business value realization. He has a proven record of helping manufacturers and their channel partners win by becoming customer- centric. View Justin's profile for more information.