Enterprise IntegrationWe deliver seamless experiences under tight controls with no unnecessary overhead or cost.
We specialize in leveraging core enterprise systems and data to eliminate redundancies, enhance maintainability and avoid expensive customizations. Common Scenarios include: Interactive, Transactional, Data Synchronization, and Bulk Data Replication.
1. Interactive Integration
Description: “Behind the scenes” cloud integrations conducted in real-time in the normal course of a user application session. The end-user, in many cases, will not be aware of any external service invocation. Real-Time.
Trigger: Application Trigger based on (real-time) user request.
- Credit Card Authorization
- Export Compliance
- Freight Calculations
- Tax Calculations
- Geocoding/address location
- Sales Tax Calculation
2. Transactional Integration
Description: Includes a definitive action on behalf of the user to transition a particular work session into another state. This type of integration will typically send a response (or multiple response) to the end-user as well as the invocation of another application / process or workflow. Real-Time; Queue Batch.
Trigger: User triggered via specific event/action.
- Automate the flow of transactions between Core Enterprise Platforms.
- Ensure full adherence to data controls and edits between systems
- Leverage Native API’s
- Leverage commercial Middleware
- Provide Quality Control and regression testing tools as needed to validate data integration
- Provide Best Practices advisory services for key integration points
- Seamlessly push CRM Quotes into SAP Order documents and populate headers, line items, BOM’s etc.
- Integrate Guided Selling product choices into CRM opportunities and quotes.
- Request for quotation
- Order Submittal
- Portal for customer or partner
3. Data Synchronization
Description: Updates to one system, which automatically trigger an update event to another system(s). Real-Time Batch.
Trigger: Application trigger based on data changes.
- Maintain clean Customer Account Data in CRM
- Maintain Product Pricing in CPQ Application within CRM
- Knowledgeable application of leading Enterprise Service Bus/Middleware software (who’s who).
- Business savvy advisory services on best practices for master data control/sync
- Experienced Extract/Transform/Load specialists familiar with all tools/environments
- Maintain accuracy and consistency between CRM Account Entities and SAP Sales Areas/Customer Master
- Maintain accuracy and consistency between SAP Material Master and CRM/CPQ product entities
- Master Data (Customer, Items, etc.)
4. Bulk Data Replication
Description: (Large) volume based updates from a transactional system (such as ERP) to a Date Warehouse or other reporting system. Batch.
Trigger: Application Scheduler (time-based increments)
- Inventory Snapshots for ATP
- Quote/Order lookup
Worldwide leader in Pumps and Systems Implements Global Commerce and Microsoft CRM with Configure, Price, Quote and Order Integration. A comprehensive and seamless industrial machinery solution that supports sales and integrates directly to plant operations.View Case Study