Connor Marsden, U.S. Director for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, discusses some interesting topics surrounding CRM in this recent podcast from the Cincom Expert Access series. You can check out the full length recording on Cincom’s recent blog post here.
I've listed out just a few of the highlights here:
- Having a full 360 degree view of your customer can be an unfair advantage and the only way to do this successfully is with a fully featured CRM system like Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Having your key customer data within a single CRM system can help you find relationships between customers and segments of the marketplace to ensure that you are maximizing your investment in marketing
- 8 out of 10 customer will buy from the supplier that is easiest to deal with
- Dynamics CRM has all the tools you need to automate the sales process and simplify the interactions between the sales force and the customer using system generated emails and activities.
- CRM is such a fast growing area and Microsoft is in a great position providing on-site and cloud solutions of their Dynamics CRM platform. Microsoft also has a vast partner network that provides the industry specific expertise to ensure that each CRM implementation is customized to fit your needs.
- What's new in Dynamics CRM?
- It's all about the user experience, if your sales force doesn’t like the system they will not use it or will do the minimum to give management what they want. Microsoft knows this and it can be seen when you first open up Dynamics CRM, you notice familiar navigation within the ribbon just like other Microsoft desktop applications. Dynamics CRM also has deep integration with Outlook creating tasks and emails through activities.
- Unifying the experience between the desktop, tablet, and smart phone. Through windows 8 the users of CRM can have one single interface that seamlessly transfers between any device using windows 8. You can also pic your key customers to a live tile and instantly access their information.
Visit http://acquire.cincom.com/unfairsalesadvantage/ to learn more.