VC integration with SAP CPQ has been talked about at length for years, and in this presentation, you’ll see it come to life with a vastly improved user experience.
Patrick Latour will go over the landscape and architecture needed for proper integration. He’ll cover synchronizing your LO-VC models using knowledge bases, areas where you can improve your CPQ, customization ideas, and he’ll show it all come together. Patrick lays out the entire process, from back-end modeling, integration, and how it all flows into SAP CPQ.
Top Takeaways from the Presentation:
- Landscape and architecture, and how it works with your ERP, cloud components, and a CPQ System
- How to synchronize your LO-VC models with CPQ and get that information in the cloud so your models behave correctly
- What we can improve when moving a LO-VC model into CPQ
- How to use a catalog, guided selling, and improve the user experience on the web
- A guided demonstration on how this all comes together
Patrick has been in the SAP ecosystem since 2007, working on Configure Price Quote, Variant Configuration, integrations, sales, and more, both on the functional and technical side. He has more than 13 years of experience in SAP ECC Implementation and Development with deep expertise in the VC, SD, and MM module as well as SAP CPQ. Patrick also serves on the Configuration Workgroup (CWG) Board of Directors.
Fill out the form below to watch the full presentation: